Deal Direct With Owner
Providing Tuckpointing & Masonry Services since 1986!
Monday – Saturday: 6 AM – 10 PM
- 2739 Mayfield Dr, Park Ridge, IL 60068, US
- Phone:(224) 985-0871
For The Top Team in Masonry Restoration and Tuckpointing in Park Ridge, Give W&M Builders & Masonry A Call
For over thirty years, W&M Builders & Masonry has offered exceptional masonry restoration, tuckpointing, and masonry repair in Park Ridge and the surrounding Chicagoland area. Since our founding in 1986, we quite simply have put the satisfaction of our customers and the reliability of our work over everything else. We know how important masonry restoration and repair is, not only for aesthetic value but for keeping buildings safe, secure, and warm, and we treat every job we work on with this focus in our mind.
Our team of skilled masonry contractors in Park Ridge is fully licensed, insured, and qualified for everything from general masonry repair to specialized stone and brick work, tuckpointing, and all manner of major and minor repairs. Whether you have experience with this type of work in the past, or are a new property owner with lots of questions about masonry restoration or repair, we are happy to provide you information and answer all of your questions before we get started on any new job.
- The #1 Choice for Masonry Contractors in Park Ridge
- From our reputation for high-quality craftsmanship, to the outstanding customer service we have provided to customers since we began work in 1986, we take pride in standing out among masonry contractors in Park Ridge by guaranteeing great results on every masonry project we work on.
- Professional Tuckpointing
- When the mortar begins to crumble, W&M Builders & Masonry is ready to step right in. We know how important for your building’s home value and structural integrity high-quality tuckpointing work can be, and we stand by our experienced and licensed team of tuckpointing specialists.
- Exceptional Masonry Restoration
- From older buildings to newer properties, stone work to brick work, masonry restoration is a delicate process that requires the utmost care and precision. For three decades, we’ve provided outstanding masonry restoration work on every project that we’ve undertaken.
W&M Builders Services in Park Ridge, IL
Tuckpointing in Park Ridge
Masonry Restoration in Park Ridge
Brick and Masonry Repair
Historic Building Restoration
All About Our Masonry & Tuckpointing Contractors in Park Ridge, IL
W&M Tuckpointing & Masonry Contractors in Park Ridge has the masonry experts that can bring back the beauty of your bricks with exceptional skill. Once you have cracked or deteriorated mortar, it is only a matter of time before water or pests find their way in. At this point, this is where our masonry contractors and tuckpointing contractors come in to fix those issues, making sure that your bricks look beautiful and will last for years. Our masonry contractors only use the finest quality materials that will keep your structure secure and waterproof. When it comes to your brickwork needs, W&M Tuckpointing & Masonry Contractors in Park Ridge is the one that you can count on. We are well-skilled to handle any brickwork project that you may need, both inside and outside of your home and business.
Featured Masonry Projects
The work that we do is what our reputation is based on, so it is important for us to deliver work that we can be proud of and that our clients can be satisfied with. Take a look here at some of our recent masonry restoration in Park Ridge, and give us a call if you like what you see.
Masonry Contractors Park Ridge, IL - Signs That You Need Us
Missing or Deteriorated Mortar – Bricks needs tuckpointing every 15 to 20 years. Bricks without sufficient mortar will rub against each other and warp and may require early brick repair.
Cracks in Masonry – While cracks can develop in age, they can also result from natural disasters. This can put the entire structure in jeopardy and it’s necessary to call our masonry contractors in Park Ridge to address the issue quickly.
Interior Issues – If you see moisture buildup inside your ceilings or walls, this may be a sign that you need masonry repairs. W&M Tuckpointing & Masonry Contractors has experienced masonry contractors that can professionally identify interior issues and address them right away.
Damages Chimney – Check around your chimney, and if you see any cracks, bits of flue tile piling up at the button of the chimney, falling mortar joints or rusted firebox, then it’s time to call our tuckpointing contractors in Park Ridge.